[email protected] | 612.802.4892 | USA
SUMMARY OF PROFESIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Innovative and versatile marketing consulting professional experienced in identifying digital opportunities, creating solutions, executing and implementing KPIs.
- Highly effective in communication, networking, building consensus, and collaboration
with clients, stakeholders, vendors, and partners.
- Skilled in using digital marketing tools for automation, analytics, reporting, and alerting.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Lead Generation/Sales Funnels
- Content Management
- CRM Management (HubSpot & Salesforce)
- User Experience
- Paid Advertising
- Business Analysis
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Project Management (Agile)
Hubspot CRM, Insightly, Salesforce, Zapier, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, LeadPages, InstaPage, Optimizely, HotJar, Mailchimp, MS Office, Adobe XD, Adobe Spark, Canva, KPIs, Dashboards, Google Business, Photoshop, Ubersuggest, SEMRush, WordPress, Elementor, Gravity Forms, Wix, WooCommerce, HREFs, Moz, BuzzSumo, Slack, Jira, Basecamp
Digital Growth Marketing Consultant/Owner 2010 to Present
- Create and implements digital strategies across different B2C, B2B, and DTC businesses
- Create sales funnels and optimize using conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Manage online lead generation including strategize, research, execute, measure, analyze and optimize through website, CRM, email drips and text messaging.
- Manage paid media across several channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Amazon and Taboola native advertising.
- Utilize marketing automation through landing pages, forms, email, lead scoring, segmentation, tagging, and analytics.
- Manage, create and redesigned client websites to meet business goals.
- Optimize online presence for both on-page SEO, off-page SEO and local SEO.
- Create win-win scenarios with sales leads, customers, internal team members, agency partners, stakeholders, third-party vendors, legal, and compliance.